among the high end brands, MAC’s eyeshadows are the best priced for the quality they give. definitely a bang for your buck! At P900, I think each pot will last you for almost a year (yes even with daily use). my first ever MAC shadow was waaaayyy back in college and until now, i still have a love affair with them 🙂
what i like about MAC eyeshadows are:
– MOST of the MAC eyeshadows are highly-pigmented so you really need just a touch for each application. for added intensity, the shadows can be applied with a wet brush.
– MAC eyeshadows come in different finishes such as FROST, Veluxe, Veluxe Pearl, Satin, Matte and Lustre.
i have to say though that i am NOT a fan of the FROST finishes which have chunky glitters on them… i feel that those are more prone to fall outs that the rest of the finishes.
– there is a HUGE number of colors to choose from.
what i don’t like:
– not all colors are carried here in the philippines *boo!*
– some of the best colors were released as limited edition!
– 3 words – out.of.stock which happens most of the time (here in the ph)
presenting my MAC eyeshadow collection… 😀
from left to right: shroom, rice paper, brule, woodwinked, wedge
from left to right: amber lights, patina, bronze, mulch and cork
from left to right: gorgeous gold, espresso, carbon
i separated these colors because i use espresso and carbon almost everyday while the gold just seems out of place :p
my top 5 favorites from the entire collection would have to be:
espresso, carbon, patina, sketch and woodwinked! 😀
my next step is to transfer the eyeshadow into my MAC 15-palette pan! hehe wish me luck!!!
until next time! ohhhh and please drop by soon for my give-away! 😀