the first brush set i got from Sigma was the Synthetic Face Kit, and from then on, i got hooked with Sigma Brushes! (i have 3 sets now) they are really high-quality brushes at an affordable price!
From Sigma: The Synthetic Face Kit contains three face brushes for high definition, flawless makeup application. The brushes in this collection feature exclusive Synthetic filament, specially designed to apply powder and liquid products without absorption into the fibers. The shape, density and height of the filaments were carefully engineered to perfectly buff products onto the skin, resulting in a high definition effect.
The F80 Flat Top Kabuki brush is perfect for applying and blending liquid, cream, and powder products onto the skin. The flat surface allows perfect buffing with flawless results. Features synthetic Sigmax HD fibers.
see how amazingly dense the brush is??? i super love using this brush! though it’s made of synthetic material, it doesn’t feel harsh on the face at all! 🙂 actually all three products are really dense which is awesome!
The F82 Round Top Kabuki brush simplifies precise makeup application under the eyes and around the nose. This brush is also perfect for achieving flawless coverage using liquid and powder products. Features synthetic Sigmax HD fibers.
i love using this for applying cream based blushes such as my NARS multiple. i don’t use it often with powder brushes though… i find it hard to blend out the color of the powder blush with this brush.
what i like:
– these brushes are really of high quality and i love the fact that it’s not so expensive!
– great for applying liquid and cream products; makes foundation application truly fool-proof
– gives a very flawless finish
– because of the density of the brushes, you don’t waste any product because it doesn’t get absorbed in the brush (as compared to using sponge applicators)
– i have washed these brushes several times and i have not gotten any fall outs yet! it’s truly amazing
– really really feels smooth on the face
– sigma ships internationally! so you can order your brush online!
what i don’t like:
though there are some sigma brushes that i don’t particularly care for (will get to that soon), that is not the case for this set. i love love love every thing about this set! i haven’t owned anything like this before and these are definitely going to be a staple in my kit!
mrskendz’ verdict: highly recommended!
i am soooo glad i discovered sigma! they are heaven sent! now i don’t have to spend sooo much for high quality brushes.
if you are skeptic and you don’t want to pay for all three brushes, i highly recommend that you get the F80 flat top brush. i believe that is the best brush in the set and can be used for different purpose as well 🙂
hope you guys liked this review… i have 2 more sigma brush sets to review so stay tuned!