i know i know, it’s almost mid-july but better late than never right? 🙂
1. Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Rosegold – i am in love with this lipgloss. not just with this color but with the entire range. as of time of post, i already have 4 shades! what’s not to love about it? it has everything you can ask for in a lipgloss – color + shine! plus, it’s not that expensive, it sells for P575 per tube 🙂
2. Nars eyeshadow in Cyprus – lately i’ve been lazy when it comes to eye makeup. most of the time, i skip the whole eyeshadow and eyeliner routine! so this has become my favorite yet again. i just apply this color on my entire lid, line my eyes with a pencil and im done. it’s the fastest way of applying eye makeup! 😀
3. Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer in Fawn – aside from my eyes, i have also decided to give my face a break last month. so instead of applying Nars Sheer Glow or other foundation, i just apply this on my face using my fingers and set with powder and i’m done! it’s also good that my face was not acting up last month so i didn’t need too much coverage.
4. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus – this is my powder of choice last month. i used this to set my tinted moisturizer and to touch up my face during the day. it’s not as thick as a foundation but not as drying as a blotting powder.
5. human heart nature sunflower beauty oil – i love love love this oil! i use it for my undereyes, to remove non-waterproof makeup, to soothe itchiness or irritation, on wounds, on dry areas such as knees or elbows. this is the best multi-tasker i have! 🙂 and the best thing about this is that it’s made in the philippines! 😀
6. Jurlique Chamomile Shampoo – i can never sing too much praise for this shampoo. this is by far, the best shampoo i have ever tried! it just makes my hair feel soft yet not limp! i actually feel my hair is much thicker now (or maybe that’s wishful thinking hehehe)