and my obsession continues with this new product! ayayay!!! this is actually my first ever NYX product and i must say that i am very impressed.
i just got my NYX soft matte lip cream in addis ababa from digital traincase. it’s described as a very bright blue-based pink. actually, it’s very very very bright! teehee. and i absolutely LOVE it! ❤
here’s a swatch:
here’s how it looks like on my lips 🙂
what i like:
– the color is sooo pretty!!! i think it’s the perfect hot pink color.
– for the price i paid, the color payoff is amazing!
– for a matte lipstick, it’s not drying on the lips. when you apply it, it goes on very very creamy but after a while, it turns matte. cool huh?
– it’s cheap! i only paid P350 for this product! (compared to my NARS schiap)
– the color stays on your lips for a verrrryyy long time! it stayed on for 3 hours and it only disappeared after i had dinner!
– it’s easier to apply and it goes on more opaque than NARS schiap
– it’s ALMOST kiss-proof! see picture below LOL
what i dont like:
– i guess personally, it’ll be hard for me to pull it off. but it’s only because of my personal style. BUT i don’t care! hahaha.
– i liked the vanilla scent of the gloss, BUT it may be a bit overwhelming for others
mrskendz’ verdict: highly recommended!
this product is amazing!!! will i purchase again? probably NOT. because i don’t think i’ll ever finish this tube. HOWEVER, i WILL definitely buy more in different shades. i am already planning what shades to get! 🙂
hope you like this review guys! please leave a comment below for any questions…
good night everyone!
mrskendz and my VERY special guest 😀