went out to celebrate my aunt’s birthday today! 🙂 decided to play up my lips by wearing a hot pink lipstick! (picture taken at almost 12 mn! didnt do any touchup except for the lipstick hehe)
Face: Makeup Forever HD foundation set with MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural, The Balm TimeBalm in mid-medium, Nars Laguna Bronzer for contouring and Nars Blush in Sin
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked Eye Palette (my current favorite!!!) colors used: Half Baked, Dark Horse and Buck, Makeup For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in 19 (purple color eye liner) and Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Lips: Nars Schiap Lipstick with Revlon Colorburst Gloss in Gold Dust (to lessen the intensity of the pink – my hubby almost fainted first time he saw me with bright pink lips! hahaha)
1. Apply foundation all over face, concentrating on areas which need more coverage.
2. Apply concealer to lighten dark circles and to cover blemishes.
3. Set with finishing powder. (You can skip this step if you are using powder foundation)
4. Apply gold eyeshadow all over lid (talukap ng mata). And a light brown shade on the crease area to give more definition.
5. Apply dark brown shade to the outer corners of the eyes. Tip: Draw an inverted V or > at the corner of the eyes then blend blend blend! 🙂
6. Apply eyeliner. And remember to fix your eyebrow.
7. Curl your lashes and apply mascara! 🙂
8. Contour your face by applying bronzer to the hollows of your cheeks. Tip: do the fish face and look for the part of your face that is sucked in. that’s the hollow of your cheeks! to illustrate…
9. Apply blush to the apples of your cheek. Tip: Smile and apply blush to the highest points of your face. Be careful not to apply too much blush. You want a natural looking flush!
10. Optional: Lightly apply powder to blend the bronzer and blush and to set your makeup. If you want a dewy look, you can skip this step.
11. Apply lipstick of your choice. 🙂 For a more natural look, you can skip the hot pink lips and apply natural color lipstick instead as such:
12. Apply lipgloss in the middle of your bottom lips and smack your lips together. This will give you the illusion of fuller lips! 🙂
Hope you liked this look! 🙂
Please let me know what looks or tips you want me to post in this blog and ill try my best to accommodate!