it all started with a simple chat with mr. karl de leon. 🙂 they (m&k) came from an outing in boracay with threelogy and i told him i havent been to bora before. from there, the idea of having an out of town prenup was born. 🙂
the original plan was to go to bora for prenup since fotogra has a wedding there in aug… sobrang swerte tlaga kasi im going home to manila on the dates that they’re in bora… but we (lui and i) were concerned with the costs of having an out of town prenup…
but with another stroke of luck cebu pacific launched their piso fare promo!!! grabe… blessing tlaga!!! so we decided to go, who can fight destiny ika nga nila? hahaha. but during another chat session with karl, i asked him “bora or bohol po?” and he answered “bohol tayo!” mimi also said that bohol is one of the places in her list that she wants to shoot. so bohol it is 😀 (plus the fact that i super duper love bohol) hehe…
so we booked the tickets and made reservations in the hotel. we’re on our way. there is no stopping us! 😀
aug 11 – lui and i arrived a day earlier than mimi and karl. (since both of them are still in bora at that time) instead of going straight to bohol, we decided to stop over cebu and just take the ferry to tagbilaran… we arrived there at 8am with nothing planned… hehe we didnt know where to go! buti na lang a friend of lui met us and toured us around. hahaha naging instant tour guide pa cya!!! funny thing was, he didnt know where to bring us din! talk about a tourist in your own country… or city for that matter.:D bwahahaha… but we went to magellan’s cross and sto nino church to look at the structures. after that we went to the taoist temple and had lunch… around 1pm we were on our way to the pier for the ferry to bohol 😀
when we arrived in bohol, we didnt know what to do… we didnt even know how to get to the hotel. hahaha talk about unprepared… so we asked the guard at the pier where we can find a taxi and they suggested that we just hire a van… nakakatawa kasi parang he said a magic word kasi a guy suddenly appeared “van? van po??? san po kayo?” hahaha… ang galing meron yatang bionic ears. bwahahaha… when we asked him how much going to dumaluan he said “P400 lang po” us, being kuripot and all, thought that that was too much so we said, “manong magtatanong muna kami sa taxi” well, what a waste of time that had been coz the taxi also quoted us 400 bucks… in the end, lui decided to take the van “ksi nauna naman kayo” as he said to the van driver. 🙂 since they were quite nice, we later on decided to hire them for the next day tour.
aug 12: mimi and karl in tagbilaran! 😀 our van drivers “philip” and “ian” (philip ian, kaano-ano mo sila?) offered to pick them up at the airport and meet us in the hotel. (included in the tour fee o diva? bait.) so we met up with mimi and karl and asked them to settle their things in our room first since their room was not ready yet… so they went to our room and opened their atache case and began taking out gadgets… grabe!!!!! feeling ko i was watching a movie… lam nyo yung movies when the soldiers pick up their guns and start loading them with bullets and strapping themselves with different kinds of ammos?? ganun!!! ganun feeling ko bwahahaha… they had so many gadgets that i was so amazed just looking at them assemble everything nahiya naman ako sa 350d ko. hehe after that we headed out to start our prenups! 😀 eto na!!!
we went to the following spots:
1. baclayon church – good thing the mass just ended hehe so there were no people around… but bad thing coz they closed the church door, so we were only able to shoot outside. funny thing was, someone came up to us and asked us if they can take our picture… photography student daw cya… o diba? instant models pa kami. bwahahaha! 😀
2. pantalan near baclayon church – i have to give it to them, they really have sharp eyes… karl saw the pantalan when we were shooting at the church and asked the driver to take us there. ang ganda… hehe! white vs blue always a nice combo 😀
3. loboc river – we shared one ferry/boat with a lot of people and i was really apprehensive about the shoot.. feeling ko kasi pagtitinginan kami ng mga tao… good thing was, at the end of the river there was a children’s choir who was performing for the tourists, that opened an opportunity for us… hehe (dali habang walang nakatingin!!!) it was hard to take shots on the boat because of limited space but i believe m&k were able to pull it off. syempre sila pa!!!
4. loboc museum – this wasnt part of the tour but again, karl asked the driver to bring us to the museum… the museum was quite old… medyo scary nga e… but mimi and karl were unstoppable… they went scurrying and searched the place for good spots. they kept asking each other “may nakita ka?” “ako may nakita ako” hehe it was fun watching the masters at work 😀
5. man-made forest – this one, i asked mimi if we can stop and take pictures here during one of our chat sessions… i so love this place. it’s just so enchanting… so we did… although it was hard to take pictures because we were by the road and cars can come anytime… nakakatawa na naman kasi there were by-standers and they asked our driver and tour guide if we were artistas hahaha etong loko lokong ian said to them that we were models… hahaha heller?? pwede ba yun??? two fat models? i dont think so man… hahaha but nevertheless, they still took pictures of us. hahaha funny talaga!! 😀
6. tarsier… we just went there to take a look at the cute tarsiers. we did take a couple of shots but i dont know how that will turn out. hahaha
7. chocolate hills – what is a trip to bohol without choc hills? (as singaporeans say: “die die must go lah!” hehehe) grabe… we did a lot of jumping and climbing there that we were sweating all over the place!! especially lui kasi pawisin tlaga cya. (sebo!!!) hahaha… but we had fun. 😀 good thing the weather was on our side and the clouds were just great!!! very good as backdrop. hahaha
8. dumaluan beach – last stop for the day…. hahaha we did a lot of funny things here. we were just laughing and laughing the whole time!!! good thing it was low tide so we had a lot of area to play around with… sabi ko nga kay mimi kahit di pala umulan mababasa kami… coz we were wet as in drenched. coz we lied on the sand, ran, jumped and everything you can think of. hahaha but it was soo fun 😀
aug 13: the next morning we had a short photo session with the beach as back drop.. sobrang nice nung beach. 😀 grabe mimi asked us to run by the shore. ang sakit sa paa!!! hehehe but it was fine of cors laugh trip na naman haha
so there, haba na naman nitong post ko… anu vah!!! hehehe. as of the moment, im still waiting for the prenup pics from mimi and karl. 🙂 it has only been less than a week pa lang naman… but knowing the ever atat me, i cant wait for it. im just dying to see it!! napapanaginipan ko na nga e. hahahah… (i was able to take a sneak peak at some of the photos and i was so amazed!!! galing nila…pramis… no bias)
overall here are our ratings for the suppliers:
a. lui’s friend, erwin: 5!!! he was so nice to tour us around even though he didnt have to
b. philp and ian: 4. they were so nice 😀 they didnt overcharge us and they let us take our time during the shoots 🙂
c. dumaluan hotel: 3 expensive! hahaha… plus the water tastes like salt haha.
d. dumaluan beach: 4 beautiful 😀
e. makeup artist: 5+!!! love your own ;p
f. bohol: 5+++++++ i love bohol… and i will always love bohol 😀
g. mimi and karl: 10+++++++++ ang galing galing nila. basta ang galing nila!!! they were so patient with us and they withstood the heat and the strain of 3 succeeding photo shoots. kudos to them… saludo talaga ako. bow bow bow…
h. my canon 350D: 100++++ now that it has mimi and karl’s touch. hahahaha!!!!